axis-java-user mailing list archives

From at4david <at4da...@gmail.com>
Subject SERIALIZER OBJECT
Date Tue, 28 Aug 2007 17:15:11 GMT

Hi, I need to return a serialized object created for me to client, I saw that
I have to put the following in the serverdeploy.wsdd like this:

 <service name="Periodico" provider="java:RPC">
  <parameter name="scope" value="application"/>
  <parameter name="className" value="ServicioInformacion"/>
  <beanMapping qname="ns:Informacion" xmlns:ns="WHAT IS I HAVE TO PUT HERE
IF I HAVE THE CLASS INFORMACION IN Web-Inf/classes directory"
  languageSpecificType="java:Informacion"/>
 </service>

</deployment>

I have a class called Informacion which is returned to the client, this
class is stored in the client and service directory but the problem is that
I do not know what is I have to put in xmlns:ns=¿¿¿ WHAT HAVE I TO PUT HERE
?????? in deploy.wsdd

Please If anyone knows how I can do it I would be very grateful.

Many thanks in advance