axis-java-user mailing list archives

From BigJon <jhans...@visa.com>
Subject Re: Rampart and Axis2 1.3
Date Thu, 23 Aug 2007 00:40:57 GMT

I am running Axis2 1.3 and have just downloaded and attempted to install
Rampart 1.3 from http://people.apache.org/~ruchithf/rampart/1_3/ as was
suggested.  I get the same error as reported by Gregory when I place the
"rampart-1.3.mar" file in the
C:\apache-tomcat-6.0.14\webapps\axis2\WEB-INF\modules folder and start
Tomcat.

[ERROR] The rampart-1.3.mar module, which is not valid, caused
org/apache/axis2/wsdl/codegen/extension/ModulePolicyExtension
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org/apache/axis2/wsdl/codegen/extension/ModulePolicyExtension

There is no ModulePolicyExtension module in Axis2 1.3, but there is one in
Axis2 1.2.