axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Maitreyi <maitr...@linuxmail.org>
Subject Problem in running sample calculator C++ client
Date Tue, 21 Aug 2007 12:48:42 GMT

I want to see calculator client running.
I could generate the C++ code for calculator client application, and could
successfully compile the cpp files, using the command
g++ *.cpp -I$AXISCPP_DEPLOY/include -L$AXISCPP_DEPLOY/lib/axis -ldl
-laxis_client -ocalculator

But while running calculator application I am getting following error.
Exception : DLOPEN FAILED in loading parser library Failed to load parser
within server engine:
                 Error Message='Success'                Error Code='0'
                 Load lib
error='/usr/maitreyi/Axis/xerces-c-LINUX-cc-2_2_0/lib/libxerces-c.so.22:
undefined symbol: cout'

If anybody encountered similer kind of problem please help me.

-Thanks
-Maitreyi