axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Dimuthu <muthu...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Rampart 1.3 and Axis2 1.3
Date Thu, 30 Aug 2007 09:01:28 GMT
Hi,

On Wed, 2007-08-29 at 14:06 -0700, Jon Hanshew wrote:
> Grettings,
>
> I have gotten all the Rampart 1.3 Policy samples (except for tomcat) to run
> with Axis2 1.3.  All the Basic samples run but do nothing interesting that I
> can see.
>
> I am trying to get an Service and Client to run based on Policy sample01.  I
> think I have everything configured correctly, but I cannot get my own stuff
> to run with the rampart and addressing modules engaged.
>
> I suspect that the problem may stem from the difference between Axis2 style
> clients and Axis clients.  Here is a code sample.
I was mislead by the last sentence above, sorry about it.

Looking at the Exception below I can see that you have used an Axis2
client. Have you specified the <actionMapping> element in your
service.xml? When addressing module is present you have to specify
that.

This article can help you on action mapping[1]. Axis2 user guide can
also help.

Cheers,
Dimuthu.

[1]http://wso2.org/library/2060