axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "david" <da...@davidwbrown.name>
Subject Re: [axis2] [IMPORTANT] JDK 1.4 compatibility - feedback requested
Date Wed, 15 Aug 2007 09:07:03 GMT
Hello Alberto, I was working a gig at an insurance company when they upgraded from the WASD
6.1 to the Websphere so-called RAD7. This in my estimation was their best move because the
Websphere RAD7 is 100% Eclipse based The only caveat is the Eclipse comes with every possible
plugin including the Rational UML graphics plugin. HTH, David.

Alberto Patino wrote ..