axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "robert lazarski" <robertlazar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] SOAPMonitorApplet port
Date Fri, 27 Jul 2007 17:18:57 GMT
Search for 'Deploying module' - you may be doing it twice as that's
the only thing I can think of. Sure you only have one war with axis2 ?
When you shutdown tomcat, is java.exe still holding on to ports 5001,
3901 etc ?

BTW, I just tested the soapmonitor with the 1.3 branch nightly from
yesterday and it can use other ports like 3901 just fine. I'll improve
the debugging a little to indicate what port its going to bind to.

A suggestion is to use the 1.3 branch war as I mentioned last post -
it'll be final shortly and as I said with that code I can't reproduce
your problem.

Also, sure, send me the logs off list and maybe I'll see something.

HTH,
Robert