axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Brian Kates <bek-...@shaw.ca>
Subject Re: Locating Hibernate resources in AAR
Date Thu, 12 Jul 2007 19:13:02 GMT
This is proving to be quite the challenge. At first I put the Hibernate mapping files in domain/mappingfile.hbm.xml.
Then I moved it into WEB-INF/classes/domain/mappingfile.hbm.xml.  I've tried all kinds of
different ways to reference the files in the applicationContext but no such luck.  I'm curious
if there is a working example of Spring/Hibernate AAR out there somewhere?  I'm running out
of options!  :(

As for the link you sent, if I'm prefixing the hibernate mapping with "classpath", do I have
to do anything special to include those mappings in the classpath?

-Brian