axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Karma Yogi" <karmayog...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Strange Error when deploying web services as war file in Tomcat 5.5
Date Wed, 18 Jul 2007 18:36:56 GMT
I have narrowed down the problem further.

One of my wsdls refers to a xsd file and when packaged inside a war file the
loader is unable to open that xsd even though it is present at the same
location as the wsdl.

    ERROR - WSDLException (at /wsdl:definitions/wsdl:types/xsd:schema):
faultCode=OTHER_ERROR:
An error occurred trying to resolve schema referenced at 'common.xsd'.:
java.io.FileNotFoundException:
This file was not found: file:/C:/abcd/tomcat55/bin/common.xsd
    at com.ibm.wsdl.xml.WSDLReaderImpl.parseSchema(Unknown Source)

This is how the xsd is referenced in my wsdl

<xsd:import
      namespace="http://abcd.com/wsdl/common"
      schemaLocation="common.xsd" />

How do I convey the fact that the common.xsd can be found in the same
location as the wsdl ?

Yogi