axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Ashok Kumar Rajendran" <arajendran....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Content is not allowed in prolog Error in AXIS2 1.3 RC2
Date Tue, 24 Jul 2007 09:51:34 GMT
Thanks Keith I am really amazed with your efforts . As u mentioned the
environment variable pointed to the old Axis2 1.2 location . I changed the
AXIS2_HOME to point to the latest 1.3 RC2 location and ran wsdl2Java
. Though i got woden warning like

Woden[Warning],0:0,WSDL504,Could not locate the schema document at URL "
http://w
ww.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema.xsd",java.net.ConnectException:Connection timed
out: connect

 I am  able to generate the Stubs and server Implementation interface
.Thanks for adding the Validation tool  .

Cheers,
Ashok

On 7/24/07, keith chapman <keithgchapman@gmail.com> wrote:

> Ashok,
>
> I've added the WSDL validation to Axis2 as well. This will be available in
> the nightly and also in the 1.3 release.
>
> Thanks,
> Keith.
>
>  On 7/24/07, keith chapman <keithgchapman@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > Hi Ashok,
> >
> > I just downloaded AXIS2 1.3 RC2 and ran wsdl2java on your WSDL with
> > options -uri and -wv 2, and it worked perfectly. I tested this on both Linux
> > and windows and on both JDK 1.4 and 1.5. I wonder whether you have an
> > old AXIS2_HOME. Can you check on this please as I'm not getting any error.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Keith.
> >
> >  On 7/24/07, Ashok Kumar Rajendran < arajendran.jjr@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > >  Thanks for your effort Keith . Here with I attached the sample wsdl
> > > that i am using..
> > >
> > > kindly let me to know the Errors
> > >
> > > Thanks,
> > > Ashok

Error],0:0,WSDL500,SAX Parsing error in document located at