axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Anne Thomas Manes" <atma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Web Services Interoperability
Date Mon, 16 Jul 2007 22:15:46 GMT
Srinivas,

This configuration is not valid:

   <service name="service1"  provider="java:RPC" style="document"
   <typeMapping
...encodingStyle="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/" .../>

You cannot use SOAP encoding with document style.

For best interoperability with .NET, use this configuration:

   <service name="service2" provider="java:RPC" style="wrapped" use="literal">
   <typeMapping ...encodingStyle="" .../>

Anne