axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Enric Staromiejski Torregrosa" <enricstaromiej...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Unmarshalling XML documents to Java Objects
Date Thu, 19 Jul 2007 15:59:31 GMT
Hi Shadab,

i've been able to build a client and server using jaxb-2.1.2 and
document/literal web service style. If your Schemes are not complex this is
as easy as using the -d jaxbri option from the wsdl2java tool. If your
schemes are complex (i.e. highly architectured) this option is not working
fine but can also be worked around.

Regards,
Enric