axis-java-user mailing list archives

From r...@multi-support.com
Subject Re: Axis2: RESTful implementation with Axis2
Date Wed, 11 Jul 2007 05:49:47 GMT

Hi Keith,

An example would be very nice. ;-)
An example where you format the URL in a RESTish style would be perfect.
Maybe with both GET & POST if it isn't too much trouble.

Thanks a lot.

Regards
Multi-Support A/S

Torben Riis
Phone +45 96 600 600, Fax +45 96 600 601
E-mail: riis@multi-support.com
http://www.multi-support.com

             "keith chapman"
             <keithgchapman@gm
             ail.com>                                                   To
                                       axis-user@ws.apache.org
             11-07-2007 07:40                                           cc

                                                                   Subject
             Please respond to         Re: Axis2: RESTful implementation
             axis-user@ws.apac         with Axis2
                  he.org

The WSDL 2.0 primer  is a good starting place. It takes you through the
concepts of WSDL 2.0 very nicely (without making things too complex). WSDL
2.0 is a whole lot clean and easy to understand. If you like I can write a
sample WSDL 2.0 doc for you if you have an example in mind :).

And yes you can use the http methods GET, POST, PUT & DELETE in the same
service. Its just that you cant use them on the same operation.

Thanks,
Keith.