axis-java-user mailing list archives

From greg.lee-s...@centrelink.gov.au
Subject Re: [Axis2] Making objects available on the response MessageContext (1.3-RC2) [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]
Date Fri, 27 Jul 2007 01:08:50 GMT
Thank you Deepal, I have tested the fix and it seems to solve the problem
we are having.

Cheers,
Greg

Deepal Jayasinghe <deepal@opensource.lk>
26/07/2007 06:14 PM
Please respond to
axis-user@ws.apache.org

axis-user@ws.apache.org
cc

Subject
Re: [Axis2] Making objects available on the response MessageContext
(1.3-RC2) [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]
Reference

 Expires

No need to create a JIRA , I fixed the issues and commit to both trunk
and the branch.

Thanks
Deepal