axis-java-user mailing list archives

From p.casen...@almerys.com
Subject Re: [1.3-RC2] Build JAX-WS server from wsdl in maven2 project
Date Mon, 30 Jul 2007 09:30:58 GMT
Hi,
I've been updating to Axis2 1.3RC2 in order to try JAXB RI as the
databinding.
While my wsdl is correctly parsed and my code generated with adb and
xmlbeans, I receive the exception with jaxb:
  [java] Exception in thread "main"
org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationException:
org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationException:
org.apache.axis2.wsdl.databinding.UnmatchedTypeException: No type was
mapped to the name TEST_REQUETE with namespace
http://www.tests.com/services/ServiceTest/xsd

Here is the wsdl:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<wsdl:definitions
        xmlns:tns="http://www.almerys.com/services/FSAServiceTest"
        targetNamespace="http://www.almerys.com/services/FSAServiceTest"
        xmlns:typeRequest=
"http://www.almerys.com/services/FSAServiceTest/types/request"
        xmlns:typeReponse=
"http://www.almerys.com/services/FSAServiceTest/types/reponse"
        xmlns:xsd1="http://www.almerys.com/services/FSAServiceTest/xsd">
        <wsdl:types>
                <xsd:schema elementFormDefault="qualified" targetNamespace
="http://www.almerys.com/services/FSAServiceTest/xsd" xmlns=
"http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" xmlns:wsdl=
"http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/">
                        <xsd:import
                                namespace=
"http://www.almerys.com/services/FSAServiceTest/types/request"
                                schemaLocation="TEST_REQ.xsd" />

                        <xsd:element name="TEST_REQUETE" type=
"typeRequest:TEST_REQUETE_DETAIL" />

                        <xsd:import
                                namespace=
"http://www.almerys.com/services/FSAServiceTest/types/reponse"
                                schemaLocation="TEST_REP.xsd" />

                        <xsd:element name="TEST_REPONSE" type=
"typeReponse:TEST_REPONSE_DETAIL" />
                </xsd:schema>
    </wsdl:types>

        <wsdl:message name="getTestRequest">
                <wsdl:part name="TEST_REQUETE" element="xsd1:TEST_REQUETE"
/>
        </wsdl:message>

        <wsdl:message name="getTestResponse">
                <wsdl:part name="TEST_REPONSE" element="xsd1:TEST_REPONSE"
/>
        </wsdl:message>

        <wsdl:portType name="Test">
                <wsdl:operation name="getTest" parameterOrder=
"TEST_REQUETE">
                        <wsdl:input message="tns:getTestRequest"
                                name="getTestRequest" />
                        <wsdl:output message="tns:getTestResponse"
                                name="getTestResponse" />
                </wsdl:operation>
        </wsdl:portType>

        <wsdl:binding name="WebServiceTestSoapBinding" type="tns:Test">
                <wsdlsoap:binding style="document"
                        transport="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/http"
/>
                <wsdl:operation name="getTest">
                        <wsdlsoap:operation soapAction=
"http://www.almerys.com/services/FSAServiceTest/getTest" style="document"
/>
                        <wsdl:input name="getTestRequest">
                                <wsdlsoap:body
                                        namespace=
"http://www.almerys.com/services/FSAServiceTest"
                                        use="literal" />
                        </wsdl:input>
                        <wsdl:output name="getTestResponse">
                                <wsdlsoap:body
                                        namespace=
"http://www.almerys.com/services/FSAServiceTest"
                                        use="literal" />
                        </wsdl:output>
                </wsdl:operation>
        </wsdl:binding>

        <wsdl:service name="ServiceTest">
                <wsdl:port binding="tns:WebServiceTestSoapBinding"
                        name="ServiceTest">

                        <wsdlsoap:address
                                location=
"http://localhost:8080/fsa/services/ServiceTest" />
                        <wsdlsoap:address
                                location=
"http://localhost:8080/fsa/serverAuthent/ServiceTest" />
                </wsdl:port>
        </wsdl:service>

</wsdl:definitions>

Am I making an error in the wsdl or is it a bug from the code generator?

Thanks,

Pierre

"Davanum Srinivas" <davanum@gmail.com>
27/07/2007 03:07
Veuillez répondre à
axis-user@ws.apache.org

axis-user@ws.apache.org
cc

Objet
Re: [1.3-RC2] Build JAX-WS server from wsdl in maven2 project

Farrukh,

You can use WSDLJava.bat/sh from the command line (either nightly or
1.3 RC2) with "-d jaxbri" to select the JAXB RI as the data binding.

-- dims