axis-java-user mailing list archives

From p.casen...@almerys.com
Subject Re: RE help deciphering error message
Date Thu, 19 Jul 2007 06:55:21 GMT
Axis2 resolves the EPR using different dispatcher. You should read this
tutorial to better understand what is going on:
http://wso2.org/library/176
wsa:Action tag is required only if you are using WSAddressing. I think
that the tag must correspond to an operation defined in the wsdl of your
webservice.
I'm using my own URIBasedDispatcher to find the service and operation, I'm
not using wsAddressing.

Matt Roberts <mroberts@melcoe.mq.edu.au>
19/07/2007 01:32
Veuillez répondre à
axis-user@ws.apache.org

axis-user@ws.apache.org
cc

Objet
Re: RE help deciphering error message

Hi,

So, I understand that there is a missing <wsa:Action> tag in the ws
addressing thing.  What I don't understand is how to fix this when I am
using wsdl2java to generate stubs and access the service.

Actually, I don't understand where this ws-addressing thing comes from
or goes either, but that is another question :)

Thanks,

Matt

p.casenove@almerys.com wrote:

> Hi,
> Axis2 finds the Service at the given EPR (endpoint reference) but the
> WSA Action (the operation to call) is null. The corresponding tag should

> be missing.
>
> Pierre
>

> *Matt Roberts <mroberts@melcoe.mq.edu.au>*
>
> 18/07/2007 07:43
> Veuillez répondre à
> axis-user@ws.apache.org

>                axis-user@ws.apache.org
> cc
>
> Objet
>                help deciphering error message
>

> Hi all,
>
> I am wondering if anyone can help decpher this error message
>
>      [java] client.PeoplePickerStub@1ca318a
>      [java] client.PeoplePickerStub$SearchParam@5483cd
>      [java] RemoteExp in main
>      [java] org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: Operation Not found EPR is
> http://yl1.mams.org.au:8080/axis2/services/PeoplePicker and WSA Action =
>  null
>      [java]     at

org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.send(OutInAxisOperation.java:271)