axis-java-user mailing list archives

From p.casen...@almerys.com
Subject RE help deciphering error message
Date Wed, 18 Jul 2007 06:57:26 GMT
Hi,
Axis2 finds the Service at the given EPR (endpoint reference) but the WSA
Action (the operation to call) is null. The corresponding tag should be
missing.

Pierre

Matt Roberts <mroberts@melcoe.mq.edu.au>
18/07/2007 07:43
Veuillez répondre à
axis-user@ws.apache.org

axis-user@ws.apache.org
cc

Objet
help deciphering error message

Hi all,

I am wondering if anyone can help decpher this error message

      [java] client.PeoplePickerStub@1ca318a
      [java] client.PeoplePickerStub$SearchParam@5483cd
      [java] RemoteExp in main
      [java] org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: Operation Not found EPR is
http://yl1.mams.org.au:8080/axis2/services/PeoplePicker and WSA Action =
  null
      [java]     at
org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.send(OutInAxisOperation.java:271)

I am trying to write a client for this "PeoplePicker" web service and I
just keep getting this error - no matter what I try.

I am
1) getting the wsld
2) creating stubs with wsdl2java
3) running the test that wsdl2java creates (with a few additions to get
past the null assertion errors :))

anyone have any idea what is going on?

matt