axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Pantvaidya, Vishwajit" <vpant...@selectica.com>
Subject RE: Exchange word/pdf docs using axis java service to support .NE T cl ient
Date Tue, 24 Jul 2007 19:23:33 GMT
I configured my WSDL for DIME on the axis side and stubs got generated
fine. But on the .NET client side, WSE2.0 supports DIME but WSE3.0
supports only MTOM - so we need WSE2.0. But WSE2.0 needs Visual Studio
.NET 2003 while we have Visual Studio 2005 - and it seems difficult to
move backto the older version. So currently looks like the only option
we have it to migrate the server to Axis2 and MTOM.

- Vish.

In
>> that case, I may not need to use DIME.
>> 2. Axis1 FAQ says it supports DIME attachments. Does it by itself
>> support it or I need to use MSFT WSE with it for that?
>>

>> Thanks,
>>
>> Vish.

I can
do