axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Styrman Igor" <Igor.Styr...@fi.fujitsu.com>
Subject MTOM attachment handling
Date Thu, 12 Jul 2007 09:22:11 GMT
Hi,

I'm using Axis2. I was wondering if you dont turn on the automatic
attachment cache, does this affect how the mtom binary stream is handled
by Axis? I mean does it maybe hold reading the MIME parts until user
appoints a stream to write this data  to or does it cache the whole
thing to memory?

Not sure if it matters, but in my wsdl from which all the classes are
generated from there is a custom complex type which holds some normal
types such as s:string / s:int and then the s:b64binary. There is no
seperate wrapper element for the binary as i think i saw in a example. I
access the data through a DataHandler.

Thanks,

Igor