axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Jaskin <jaski...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Axis2 - Invoking Rampart UsernameToken-service using client written in PHP
Date Tue, 24 Jul 2007 03:56:02 GMT
Hi,The soap body/header is empty and the following is the extract from TCPMon.Request:GET /axis2/services/sample03?wsdl
HTTP/1.0Host: localhost:8081And, response returns entire WSDL message.On the other hand, fault/exception
should be thrown if security header is empty or auth failed.Thanks,Jaskin> Subject: RE:
Axis2 - Invoking Rampart UsernameToken-service using client	written in PHP> From: muthulee@apache.org>
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org> Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2007 07:27:22 +0530> > Hi Jaskin,>
> > > On TCPMon, the request is oddly empty but the response returns the> >
wsdl message.> > Does this mean the SOAP body is empty or security header is empty?>
> Regards,> Dimuthu> > > On Mon, 2007-07-23 at 21:02 +0800, Jaskin wrote:>
> Hi Dimuthu,> > Appreciate your reply on this matter.> > For your information,
I am using sample03's service as a test case.> > Basically, I followed the sample guide
by starting the sample03's> > service and run the sample03's client, which is running
ju
 st fine.> > > > But, when using client written in PHP to access sample03's service,>
> the problems occured (as described in previous email) and I am agreed> > with you
that failure should be thrown if auth failed or security> > header is not processed
correctly.> > > > On TCPMon, the request is oddly empty but the response returns
the> > wsdl message.> > > > > > Thanks,> > Jaskin> > >
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org> > > Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 14:05:09 +0530> > >
> > > Hi Jaskin,> > > > > > Can u please check whether the UsernameToken
is included in the> > > SecurityHeader by looking at the message on the wire. You
can use> > the> > > TCPMonitor[1] to do this.> > > > > >
Security Header is a "Must Understand" header. I think if it is not> > > processed
properly a "Must Understand" failure must be thrown> > without> > > invoking
the service.>
> Have> > > you engaged rampart at the server side by editing the services.xml>
> file.> > > Please have a look at sample03/services.xml> > > > >
> It has engaged rampart using <module ref="rampart"/> element and> > >
specified security items.> > > > > > Regards,> > > Dimuthu>
On Mon, 2007-07-23 at 15:40 +0800, Jaskin wrote:> > > > Hi,> > > >
I am trying out UsernameToken (plain text) authentication with> > > > Axis2-Rampart.>
> > > However, I am encountered some issue on the CallbackHandler when> > >
> in voking the service (Rampart’s sample03).> > > > > > > >
- The handle() method is not execute at all when invoking the> > service> > >
> using client written in PHP> > > > > > > > - This has caused
the service to be invoked although the user> > > > name/password is incorrect.>
  able to> > authenticate> > > > correctly.> > > > Appreciate
any help/info from you guys.> > > > > > > > Thanks,> > >