axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Michele Mazzucco <Michele.Mazzu...@ncl.ac.uk>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Please VOTE for your favorite bug to be fixed.
Date Sun, 01 Jul 2007 12:39:53 GMT
Dims,

I disagree with what Eran says, which is "we have a deadline, so
probably not all bugs will be fixed for the next release". I think
people would be much more happy to wait 1 or 2 weeks more to have a
more reliable release than having an unstable one now. Simply
lowering bug priorities from blockers to critical (or other) doesn't
mean the tool is bug free (this is what I understand from previous
emails). And, of course, adding new features will probably mean
adding new bugs as well.

Michele