axis-java-user mailing list archives

From vittal nangunoori <nvittal...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2]How to invoke web service from another
Date Fri, 13 Jul 2007 01:32:12 GMT
hi All,
I have developed web service using POJO.
This web service is calling second web service.
I created stubs for the second service using axis2 and
written a client programme.
This client is working fine as stand alone
application. But when the same cleint code is used in
the web service it is not working.

Can any one suggest me how to go ahead with calling
one service from another.

Thankyou for the help provided.

Regards,
Vittal
--- vittal nangunoori <nvittalrao@yahoo.com> wrote:

> hi Joe,
> Can we use both SAAJ classes of jre for SAAJ client
> and AXIS2 SAAJ related jars in my web service
> simultaneously.
>
> Regards,
> Vittal
> --- vittal nangunoori <nvittalrao@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > hi Joe,
> > I have developed a simple web service using
> > axis2(POJO).
> > In this web service i have incorporated code for
> > invoking another web service using SAAJ.
> >
> > As a standalone SAAJ client i am able to invoke
> the
> > web service. But when it is included in my web
> > service
> > i am getting the exception. Is there any problem
> > with
> > SAAJ classes of JRE and Axis2.
> >
> > Thanking you,
> > Vittal
> >

> > --- Joe Nathan <jowen4077@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >

> > > You should make relevant JAR files included in
> > your
> > > classpath or
> > > in container libs. I use JDK1.6 which includes
> > most
> > > of the packages
> > > you use. 1.5 is quite different. You have to use
> > > many of Axis
> > > provided JAR files.
> > >
> > > If you still have problems, please post versions
> > > for;
> > >  - JDK
> > >  - Servlet container
> > >  - Axis
> > >
> > > And where you run clients?
> > >
> > > Regards.

> > > application

> > > SOAP

javax.xml.soap.SOAPFactory.newInstance()Ljavax.xml.soap.SOAPFactory;(