axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "AJ Coon" <ajc...@gmail.com>
Subject [Axis2] Problem Installing from Standard Binary Distribution
Date Tue, 31 Jul 2007 11:39:26 GMT
Hello,

I am new to Axis.  I am trying to get it installed under Tomcat 5.5.  I am
building the .war file using ant, and then copying into the webapps
directory.  Immediately after I copy axis2.war into webapps, I see this in
my logs:

==> ../../logs/catalina.2007-07-30.log <==
Jul 30, 2007 8:25:20 PM
org.apache.axis2.deployment.WarBasedAxisConfiguratorgetAxisConfiguration
SEVERE: java.security.AccessControlException: access denied (
java.lang.RuntimePermission createClassLoader): loading repository from
classpath
Jul 30, 2007 8:25:21 PM
org.apache.axis2.deployment.DeploymentEngineloadFromClassPath
INFO: Module validation failed: The system is attempting to engage a module
that is not available: addressing
Jul 30, 2007 8:25:41 PM org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfigcheckResources
INFO: Undeploying context [/axis2]

Can someone please help me to resolve this?  I've read FAQ and User
documentation and I cannot find a solution.

Thanks,
-aj