axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Ekmekcioglu, Lerna \(IT\)" <Lerna.Ekmekcio...@morganstanley.com>
Subject Service Locator URL Encoding
Date Tue, 10 Jul 2007 18:22:05 GMT
When I try to bind to my service locator url at
has
'/' in it, I fail to bind to the backend.  I encode the url prior to
attempting to bind to the service.   I can see that encoding of '/' into
%2F works properly. The binding is successful with other uid/pwd that do
not include '/'.   If I try to go to
'/'
replaced with '%2F'  that also works fine and I get in successfully.
Can you shed some light into what might be happening ?  I was suspecting
may be an issue with service locator url encoding and axis ?

Lerna Ekmekcioglu