axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Srinivasa Rao K <reach2srini...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Web Services: Axis -> C# :: AuthenticationException
Date Tue, 24 Jul 2007 15:13:20 GMT
Thanks Jose,

  I programatically by-passed the by including the below code. But response on the
  client side it NULL, able to see SOAP request and response on the server side.

  Any idea on this Null value at client side?

  System.Net.ServicePointManager.ServerCertificateValidationCallback = delegate(object sender,
System.Security.Cryptography.X509Certificates.X509Certificate certificate, System.Security.Cryptography.X509Certificates.X509Chain
chain, System.Net.Security.SslPolicyErrors sslPolicyErrors)
  {
  return true;
  };

  Thanks,
  Srinivas

José Ferreiro <jose.ferreiro@gmail.com> wrote:
  Hello,

Try to use this tool because I think you are having problem with the accepted format in .net.

http://www.alphaworks.ibm.com/tech/keyman

KeyMan is a tool for managing keys, certificates, certificate revocation lists (CRLs), and
the respective repositories for storing and retrieving these items. The full life cycle of
certificates is supported, as are processes involved in handling user and server certificates.

Are you using your own generated cer? Do you use WSE 2.0 or WSE 3.0? Which .net framework
do you user .net 1.1 or .net 2.0

Jose Ferreiro

  On 7/23/07, Srinivasa Rao K <reach2srinivas@yahoo.com> wrote:    Hi,

  I have extracted certificate ".der" (its not allowing ".cer") file by using IBM ikeyman
tool.
C:\Program Files\IBM\irRational\SDP\6.0\runtimes\base_v51\etc\DummyServerTrustFile.JKS file
is used as input file for the too. ( RAD6 )

   C# client for Version Service which is on WebSphere.

   X509Certificate x509 = X509Certificate.CreateFromCertFile
                  (@"C:\downloads\CSharpTest\certificates\cert.der");
 Project2.version.VersionService Ver = new Project2.Version.VersionService();
   Ver.ClientCertificates.Add(x509);
 Ver.Credentials = new System.Net.NetworkCredential("****", "*****");
 string version = Ver.getVersion();

I am getting the below error.

Unhandled Exception: System.Net.WebException: The underlying connection was clos
ed: Could not establish trust relationship for the SSL/TLS secure channel. --->
System.Security.Authentication.AuthenticationException: The remote certificate i
s invalid according to the validation procedure.

Thanks,
Srini

Visit the Yahoo! Auto Green Center.

--