axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Sez Sez <sezmillen...@yahoo.es>
Subject Re: Timeout Request Problem
Date Thu, 19 Jul 2007 12:08:41 GMT
Some idea please???

It's a big problem that i don't found solucition. It's possible that the axis client don't
have timeout when server read the request and don't response? It's very danger this!

Some idea???

----- Mensaje original ----
De: Sez Sez <sezmillenium@yahoo.es>
Para: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Enviado: miércoles, 18 de julio, 2007 20:09:47
Asunto: Re: Timeout Request Problem

Ok. I try to explain me better.

We create a project to connect to webservice. This is publicated by a Provider. So, we only
create the client side.  We test our project against this provider.

Out client have setTimeout(30000). The problem is when provider read de request and don't
response. Later 10 minutes we have a exception. We want that the client abort the communication
with server, when the server don't response in 30 seconds. We want that axis timeout break
the comunication.

We have the client in our container, and we can change properties, but we cann't change the
provider server properties.

Some idea???

Thanks!!!