axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Jorge Fernandez <informaticu007-...@yahoo.es>
Subject RE: ServiceGroupID
Date Mon, 02 Jul 2007 21:34:36 GMT
Hi Hailong,

Yes, what you say is true. I know that.

If I invoke different methods secuentially, I get the same ServiceGroupID but my problem is:
if I receive an exception from one of them and I try to invoke another method after that,
depending on which method is this, I receive the same ServiceGroupID or a different one and
I don't know why.

Thanks

Jorge Fernández

"Wang, Hailong (NIH/CIT) [C]" <wangh3@mail.nih.gov> escribió:        v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
          ServiceGroupID is used as a SessionID. So same ServiceGroupID means same session.

  Hailong

---------------------------------

  From: Jorge Fernandez [mailto:informaticu007-pfc@yahoo.es]
 Sent: Monday, July 02, 2007 4:53 PM
 To: axis-user
 Subject: Re: ServiceGroupID

  Any ideas on this??

 Using SOAP sessin, If I call a method and it throws an exception, and just after that I call
a second one I observe different behaviour depending on this second method.

 If the second method is the same as the first, Axis2 recognises that the session was opened.
Buf if the second method is a different one, Axis2 opens a new SOAP session.

 I'm always using the same client and the same service.

 Thanks in advance,

 Jorge Fernández

 Jorge Fernandez <informaticu007-pfc@yahoo.es> escribió:
  Hi Deepal,

 I was asking this because I'm trying to implement SOAP sessions using the service group id
as an id for the session on my own and I'm having a strange behaviour.

 First my client validates, after that, ha can do any operation. If he receives a exception
for any reason, he should be able to do the operation again or invoke another.

 I'm throwing exceptions when a non-logged user invokes an operation and when a user validates
twice with the same session ID.

 When he invokes another operation, axis gives him another serviceGroupID, so the session
is new and he receives an exception because he hasn't validated.

 But if he tries to validate again instead of that, he receives an exception telling that
he was already validated.

 How is this possible?? What depends the generation of the service group id on???

 Thanks,

 Jorge Fernández

 Deepal Jayasinghe <deepal@opensource.lk> escribió:
  Hi Jorge ,
 Nope you can not do so, the service group id will be send by the server
 after the first request.

 Thanks
 Deepal
 > Hi!
 >
 > Can anybody tell me if it's possible to set the service group id from
 > the client in a first call to a service???
 >

 > Thanks in advandce,
 >
 > Jorge Fernández

 LLama Gratis a cualquier PC del Mundo.
 http://es.voice.yahoo.com

 ¡Descubre una nueva forma de obtener respuestas a tus preguntas!
 Entra en Yahoo! Respuestas.