axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Amila Suriarachchi" <amilasuriarach...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ALEServiceMessageReceiverInOut 1.3-RC2
Date Fri, 27 Jul 2007 07:00:48 GMT
the correct way is to use the
AbstractInOutMessageReceiver directly. but this won't make you any problem.

AbstractInOutAsyncMessageReceiver and AbstractInOutSyncMessageReceiver was
depriciated from the Axis2 1.3. The reason is in server side we can not
support this if we have one chanel to communicate. any way we have to send
the request in back chanel and response have to wait until the message is
processed.

On the other hand if it is two channel any way it is asynchronous.

thanks,
Amila.