axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Wah Yim <k...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] wsdl2java problem with HTTPS
Date Thu, 12 Jul 2007 20:18:12 GMT
Thanks Keith.  After many hours of debugging, it turns out that the server that I was hitting
did not have chunking turned on, while Axis2 has chunking enabled by default.  After I disable
chunking on the client side, the web service finally comes through as expected:

            Options options = new Options();
            options.setProperty(org.apache.axis2.transport.http.HTTPConstants.CHUNKED, Boolean.FALSE);

Thank you all!

-wah

----- Original Message ----
From: keith chapman <keithgchapman@gmail.com>
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Sent: Wednesday, July 11, 2007 12:11:43 AM
Subject: Re: [Axis2] wsdl2java problem with HTTPS

I havent tried this out. But I guess that this should help. Its a remedy to your problem.

http://wso2.org/blog/dims/1906

Thanks,
Keith.

On 7/11/07, Wah Yim <ky4h@yahoo.com> wrote:
Thanks Jennifer.  Actually, I found out that I forgot to set the environment variables "
https.proxyHost" and "https.proxyPort" as well.  Once I've set these variables my wsdl2java
is running fine =)

However, I'm running into the same "No route to host: connect" error again when I actually
tried connecting to the web service over HTTPS.  Despite setting the related environment variables
using "
System.setProperty(...)" and adding the lines that you have suggested, I'm still getting the
same error.  It seems like Axis2 is ignoring those system variables.  I've also tried the
ProxyProperties code as suggested in the documentation (my sample code uses XMLBeans binding):

            HttpTransportProperties.ProxyProperties proxyProperties = new HttpTransportProperties.ProxyProperties
();
            proxyProperties.setProxyName("...");    // my proxy hostname
            proxyProperties.setProxyPort(...);    // my proxy port

            stub._getServiceClient().getOptions().setTransportInProtocol(
Constants.TRANSPORT_HTTP);
            stub._getServiceClient().getOptions().setProperty(HTTPConstants.PROXY, proxyProperties);

But I still get the same error.  Any
 suggestions?

Thanks,
-wah