axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Stadelmann Josef" <josef.stadelm...@axa-winterthur.ch>
Subject AW: sesion managment, scope=soapsession
Date Wed, 04 Jul 2007 11:56:26 GMT
Hi developers ... :-)

Running multipple clients, each talkes to an instance of MyService5.java;

MyService5.java has init(), login(), map(), logout(), destroy(), implemented;

It was said somewhere in this mailing-list that init() and destroy() methods get called at
the proper time by axis2 if they are implemented; this hhrough reflection.

My simple question is:

How do I properly terminate such a session from my Client code (avoiding problems to axis2)
when
	a) MyService5 runs in scope=soapsession and
	b) has a long timeout set to 86'400'000 milliseconds (= 24hr's)?
	c) init() and destroy() are ONLY to be called by axis2 itself

Josef Stadelmann
@axa-winterthur.ch