axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Demetris G <demet...@ece.neu.edu>
Subject Re: From Axis to Axis
Date Thu, 26 Jul 2007 17:58:36 GMT

And thanks much to you David as well for the information below. I was
expecting that
some work at least will need to be  done on the client side.

david wrote:
> Hello Demetris, Ann Manes (above-the-call-of-duty) rewrote my Axis1.4 WSDL (rpc-encoded)
as so-called <wrappered> to assume the document-literal binding. And, Viola!, the WSDL2JAVA
tool migrated the Axis1.4 code to Axis2. The only caveat is: the client has to be migrated
likewise. HTH, David.