axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Willard <jwill...@sacoriver.net>
Subject Newbie needs a few pointers .. Command line Usage / Eclipse
Date Sat, 21 Jul 2007 14:34:44 GMT
Hi I am new to Axis2 and I've gotten a few samples running.  I am trying
to build a POJO Weather service (both Client and Server).  I was able to
get the Eclipse plugin working as long as I do not name my package.
Once I name the package the plugin hangs in the Archiver as reported by
other users.

Can someone point me to instructions for using the command line versions
of the tools?  I am not familiar with Ant (makefile guy).  Since the
Eclipse plugin is broken I need to learn to use the command line
versions and I've found the docs to be a bit light on that ...

Also I read two books on WebServices which gives all the workings in
great detail but I have yet to find a GREAT quick start guide for
actually using this stuff ... any recommendations?

Maybe I've not seen the right doc ...

Best,

Jon