axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Matt Roberts <mrobe...@melcoe.mq.edu.au>
Subject Re: RE help deciphering error message
Date Wed, 18 Jul 2007 23:32:25 GMT
Hi,

So, I understand that there is a missing <wsa:Action> tag in the ws
addressing thing.  What I don't understand is how to fix this when I am
using wsdl2java to generate stubs and access the service.

Actually, I don't understand where this ws-addressing thing comes from
or goes either, but that is another question :)

Thanks,

Matt