axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Tammy Dugan <tdu...@regenstrief.org>
Subject Re: OutofMemoryError thrown from Axis class
Date Wed, 18 Jul 2007 11:49:46 GMT
I had the same problem. I had to return large soap xml (100 MB or more).
Take a look at this thread:

[AXIOM] How to serialize axiom document without building objects
<http://marc.info/?t=117394251800063&r=1&w=2>

http://marc.info/?l=axis-user&m=118313995713856&w=2

I was able to stream the xml from a database as well as stream it as it
was being created.

Hope this helps.

Tammy

--
Tammy Dugan
Computer Programmer

Regenstrief Institute, Inc.
Medical Informatics
Health Information and Translational Sciences (HITS) Building
410 West 10th Street, Suite 2000
Indianapolis, IN 46202
Main: 317.423.5500
Fax: 317.423.5695
IU campus mail address: HS, 2000

(317) 423 - 5541

Confidentiality Notice: The contents of this message and any files transmitted with it may
contain confidential and/or privileged information and are intended solely for the use of
the named addressee(s). Additionally, the information contained herein may have been disclosed
to you from medical records with confidentiality protected by federal and state laws. Federal
regulations and State laws prohibit you from making further disclosure of such information
without the specific written consent of the person to whom the information pertains or as
otherwise permitted by such regulations. A general authorization for the release of medical
or other information is not sufficient for this purpose.

If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender by return e-mail and
delete the original message. Any retention, disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this
information by anyone other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited.