axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Asankha C. Perera" <asan...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] How to forward a SOAP message
Date Tue, 10 Jul 2007 10:41:10 GMT
<head>
</head>
Michele<br>
I meant it in terms of enforcing hard modularity. You would not want
your firewall to go down because your FTP server crashed right?
Similarly you may not want to compromise your ESB that handles [all of]
your enterprise traffic in the same VM as your service implementations
- as a badly written or compromised service could crash or render the
VM useless or kill the entire process.<br>
asankha<br>
Michele Mazzucco wrote:
 type="cite">
  <pre wrap="">Asankha,

could you explain me why? Don't services run in isolation?

Michele