axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Alejandro Calbazana <alejan...@calbazana.com>
Subject Axis2 Snapshot Code Gen w/ Exceptions
Date Tue, 03 Jul 2007 17:11:11 GMT
For what its worth, it looks like the latest snapshots do not generate
faults properly.  While generating my own wsdl that contains fault
types, I noticed that the types names were named differently that what I
am used to.  I then checked the samples... The faulthandling sample
breaks as fault types are generated with the name of the message rather
than the fault name + "Exception".  Not sure why this is happening as
the code gen template looks good.

Regression?  Or is something changing with respect to generating fault
types names?

Thanks,

Alejandro