axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Roland Carlsson <rol...@aqmlabs.se>
Subject Re: int values lost
Date Tue, 03 Jul 2007 09:56:57 GMT
Hi!

I have checked the version and it's 1.4. I have removed some redundat
libraries. But it wasn't the way to success.

When I change the files generated by WSDL2Java I can get values to the
server by changing the datatype from int to String but that seems like a
bad solution since I regenerate the stubs on regular basis.

Is there a way to generate the stubs that perhaps could be more
forgiving? All values as String, untyped etc etc?

I append the wsdl that I use to generate the stubs from if there could
be anything strange in that? It's from a 4D Server. (http://www.4d.com).

Thanks in advance
Roland