axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Jorge Fernandez <informaticu007-...@yahoo.es>
Subject rampart causes problems with hierarchies
Date Thu, 05 Jul 2007 01:37:23 GMT
Hi,

Some months ago, I had some problems with the use of hierarchies with adb and xmlbeans. Apparently
they were resolved with adb but know, I'm getting the same error.

For example: I have an array of an object called "parent" and I put into that array instances
of "child1" or "child2" (those inherit from parent). In the xml generated from that array
should appear the xsi:type attribute but when I engage rampart module, that attribute dissapears.
So maybe that was the cause of the problems I had before. See https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/XMLBEANS-329
and https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2-2578.

¬°Descubre una nueva forma de obtener respuestas a tus preguntas!
Entra en Yahoo! Respuestas.