axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Mark Faircloth" <Mark.Faircl...@connaught.plc.uk>
Subject RE: Stub service
Date Mon, 30 Jul 2007 12:24:40 GMT
Hi Anne,

Unfortunately the wsdl is generated by Oracle and instead of one
endpoint with multiple methods it is multiple endpoints each with one
method so what I get is unusable directly. So I hadn't gone any further
with it. However, looking again, the 'provider="java:RPC"
style="document" use="literal"' was useful and allows me to go further.

Thanks
Mark

-----Original Message-----
From: Anne Thomas Manes [mailto:atmanes@gmail.com]
Sent: 30 July 2007 12:53
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: Re: Stub service

Start with the WSDL and run WSDL2Java with the server option.

Anne

On 7/30/07, Mark Faircloth <Mark.Faircloth@connaught.plc.uk> wrote:

> Hi,
>

> I have a working client connection to a service provided by a
third-party.
> However, we have no control over the remote server so I have been
trying to
> write a stub service of our own for testing purposes. I have done this
> before with other software but this is the first time I have tried
with Axis
> (1.4).
>

> The type of xml I am after in the response is:
>

> <ng3:GET_WORKS_ORDERS_LIST
> xmlns:ng3="http://www.abc.com/GetWorksOrdersListResponse"
> xmlns:tns1="http://www.abc.com/returnedmessages"
>

> <ng3:WorksOrdersListResponse>
>

> <ng3:APIReturn>SUCCESS</ng3:APIReturn>
>

> <ng3:APIMessages/>
>

> <ng3:WorksOrdersList/>
>

> </ng3:WorksOrdersListResponse>
>

> <tns1:MESSAGE_RETURN_INFO>
>

> <tns1:SUCCESS_FLAG>TRUE</tns1:SUCCESS_FLAG>
>

> <tns1:MESSAGES_EXIST>FALSE</tns1:MESSAGES_EXIST>
>

> <tns1:RETURNED_MESSAGES/>
>

> </tns1:MESSAGE_RETURN_INFO>
>

> </ng3:GET_WORKS_ORDERS_LIST>
>

> But what I get is:
>

> <WorksOrdersListRequestResponse
> xmlns="http://www.abc.com/GET_WORKS_ORDERS_LIST">
>

> <ns1:GET_WORKS_ORDERS_LIST
> xmlns:ns1="http://www.abc.com/GetWorksOrdersListResponse">
>

> <ns1:WorksOrdersListResponse>
>

> <ns1:APIReturn>SUCCESS</ns1:APIReturn>
>

>             <ns1:APIMessages/>
>

>             <ns1:WorksOrdersList/>
>

> </ns1:WorksOrdersListResponse>
>

> <ns2:MESSAGE_RETURN_INFO
> xmlns:ns2="http://www.abc.com/returnedmessages">
>

> <ns2:SUCCESS_FLAG>TRUE</ns2:SUCCESS_FLAG>
>

> <ns2:MESSAGES_EXIST>FALSE</ns2:MESSAGES_EXIST>
>

>             <ns2:RETURNED_MESSAGES/>
>

> </ns2:MESSAGE_RETURN_INFO>
>

> </ns1:GET_WORKS_ORDERS_LIST>
>

> </WorksOrdersListRequestResponse>
>

> Can anyone help in the configuration I need to get rid of the extra
nesting
> of the <WorksOrdersListRequestReturn> tag as the client parsing fails
> immediately?
>

> I have tried numerous parameter and operation settings in the server
wsdd
> file but to no avail.
>

> Thanks
>

> Mark
>

> Connaught, winner of Partnering Contractor of the Year Award 2007
>
> Tenant Care Scheme of the Year 2007
>
> RoSPA Gold Award for fifth year running
>
> Considerate Contractor Gold Award in 2006
>
> Please visit our website to see a full list of Connaught's Registered
> Companies
> www.connaught.plc.uk/Investors/Registered-Companies
>

> Disclaimer:

> material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of,
or
> entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you
received
> this in error, please contact the sender and delete this message.
>
> Connaught plc, Head Office 01392 444546

Connaught wins RoSPA Gold Award for fifth year running

Considerate Contractor Gold Award in 2006

Partnering Contractor of the Year Award in 2005

Please visit our website to see a full list of Connaught's Registered Companies www.connaught.plc.uk/Investors/Registered-Companies

Disclaimer:
and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination