axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Srinivasa Rao K <reach2srini...@yahoo.com>
Subject Web Services Interoperability
Date Mon, 16 Jul 2007 16:38:17 GMT
Hi,

  I need some help on Web Services Interoperability.
  We have an applicati0n on WebShphere 6 (RAD Development environment) and Web Services are
working fine with Java(Axis) Client environment. But one client is trying to access  the same
services from .Net/C# environment and we are not successful.

  WSDLs:

  The WSDL fils are generated dynamically and we have one service with 4 different names
and in each service Style/Use and encoding are different, configuration in server-config.wsdd
file as follows:

<service name="service1"  provider="java:RPC" style="document"
<typeMapping ...encodingStyle="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/" .../>

  <service name="service2" provider="java:RPC" style="document" use="literal">
<typeMapping ...encodingStyle="" .../>

  <service name="service3" provider="java:RPC">
<typeMapping ... encodingStyle="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/".../>

  <service name="service4" provider="java:RPC" use="literal">
<typeMapping ... encodingStyle="" .../>

All these 4 services point to a single service.

Now my question is, which WSDL file generated out of the four services should be used
for .Net/C# client.  Any additional things need to be done for this interoperablity?

  I really appreciate any kind of help regarding the same.

  Thanks in advance.

  Regards
Srinivas.