axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Jorge Fernandez <informaticu007-...@yahoo.es>
Subject Check Signature confirmation: stored SV vector not empty
Date Mon, 30 Jul 2007 16:15:09 GMT
Hi,

I'm getting that exception. I'm using axis2 1.2 and rampart 1.2 in both client and server
sides. I receive that exception in the client.

The first thing I can see in my client is :
30-jul-2007 16:46:51 org.apache.xml.security.signature.Reference verify
INFO: Verification successful for URI "#Timestamp-19502806"

That is the Timestamp sent back from the server. It comes signed even if in my server policy
I don't say that it should be signed.

I searched for

<wsse:SignatureConfirmation> elements in the response as I could see
in http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/ws-wss4j-dev/200610.mbox/%3C452FD74B.6010206@HotPOP.com%3E
and I didn't find any.

When I used rampart configuration without policy, I didn't have
any problem. Actually is what I'm using at the client side
for sending the messages to the sever.

In the server, I'm using sample3 policy from rampart distribution.

Can anybody tell me why is this happening??

Thanks,

Jorge Fernández

This is the stack trace:

org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: WSHandler: Check Signature confirmation: stored SV vector not
empty
    at org.apache.rampart.handler.WSDoAllReceiver.processMessage(WSDoAllReceiver.java:100)
    at org.apache.rampart.handler.WSDoAllHandler.invoke(WSDoAllHandler.java:72)
    at org.apache.axis2.engine.Phase.invoke(Phase.java:383)
    at org.apache.axis2.engine.AxisEngine.invoke(AxisEngine.java:203)
    at org.apache.axis2.engine.AxisEngine.receive(AxisEngine.java:131)
    at org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.send(OutInAxisOperation.java:378)
    at org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.execute(OutInAxisOperation.java:294)
    at client.Medici_LinkSOAP12PortStub.validateSystem(Medici_LinkSOAP12PortStub.java:747)
    at client.ClientUtilities.validateSystemTest(ClientUtilities.java:62)
    at client.Client.main(Client.java:33)
Caused by: org.apache.ws.security.WSSecurityException: WSHandler: Check Signature confirmation:
stored SV vector not empty
    at org.apache.ws.security.handler.WSHandler.checkSignatureConfirmation(WSHandler.java:328)
    at org.apache.rampart.handler.WSDoAllReceiver.processBasic(WSDoAllReceiver.java:300)
    at org.apache.rampart.handler.WSDoAllReceiver.processMessage(WSDoAllReceiver.java:91)
    ... 9 more

Sé un Mejor Amante del Cine
¿Quieres saber cómo? ¡Deja que otras personas te ayuden!.