axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Jack Sprat <rexclaim...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] SOAPMonitorApplet port
Date Wed, 25 Jul 2007 23:09:07 GMT
Hi Robert.

Thanks for trying to help.  This has me quite confused.
The Tomcat console says that the server socket on the port specified in web.xml cannot be
opened.  If I set port 3901 then the console says port 3901 cannot be opened.  Same for port
5001.
The ports show as used by the javaw.exe process.

My only other question on the SOAP monitor applet is where to set the module ref.  I have
this set in the services.xml file.  This is the same as the logging module, with the instructions
here:
http://ws.apache.org/axis2/1_1/modules.html
But the SOAP monitor page says to set the module reference in the axis2.xml file.  Which is
right?

Axis2 with Tomcat 5.5

Thanks,

robert lazarski <robertlazarski@gmail.com> wrote: When you set the port to 3901, does
it still say cannot connect to
5001? Can you try RC2? I'll try to give this scenario a spin today.

HTH,
Robert