axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Michele Mazzucco <Michele.Mazzu...@ncl.ac.uk>
Subject Re: [Axis2] How to forward a SOAP message
Date Mon, 09 Jul 2007 17:41:26 GMT
http://dev2dev.bea.com/pub/a/2005/01/ws_addressing_intro.html
http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/webservices/library/ws-address.html
http://www.w3.org/Submission/ws-addressing/

You'll probably need a module on the first node to forward the
message to the second node (that's hidden to the client, I guess). If
the replyTo is set to the client address the response will not pass
through the first node, otherwise you'll need to save the client
address into the SOAP header.

Michele