axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Davanum Srinivas" <dava...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: multiple WSDLs & the same XSD's
Date Thu, 12 Jul 2007 15:47:54 GMT
Wim,

Please download a nightly and use WSDL2Java from ant or command line,
you can add "-Etypesystemname my_type_system" as mentioned here.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2-926#action_12508868

Just run wsdl2java through each of the wsdl's and make sure it
generates the same type system name using the above mentioned switch.
After that you can package it up in a separate jar and share it
between your stubs.

thanks,
dims