axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Angus Ng <...@gw.com.au>
Subject Re: axis2: Parser already accessed!
Date Mon, 30 Jul 2007 02:10:16 GMT
Hi, Amila,

I'd tried to generate ADB using Axis2 1.3RC2, which is probably more
stable than 1.2. However, I got the following error when generate the
Java using wsdl2java

Exception in thread "main"
org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationException: Error parsing
WSDL
         at org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationEngine.<init>
(CodeGenerationEngine.java:147)
         at org.apache.axis2.wsdl.WSDL2Code.main(WSDL2Code.java:35)
         at org.apache.axis2.wsdl.WSDL2Java.main(WSDL2Java.java:24)
Caused by: org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: No service was not found in
the WSDL at file:/Users/angusng/Desktop/axis2-1.3-RC2/bin/schemas/
certificateProvision/ with targetnamespace http://
www.landata.vic.gov.au/AgencyWeb/Provisioning
         at
org.apache.axis2.description.WSDL11ToAllAxisServicesBuilder.populateAllS
ervices(WSDL11ToAllAxisServicesBuilder.java:117)
         at org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationEngine.<init>
(CodeGenerationEngine.java:141)
         ... 2 more

Use Axis2 1.2 to generate, which gave the same error. However, when I
fall back to use 1.1.1, it is actually works! So what is actually
happen there?

You suggested to use ADB, can I use Axis1.1.1 to generate the stub?

Cheers,
Angus