axis-java-user mailing list archives

From alpatino2 <pato.lu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: rpc-encoded vs rpc-literal vs document-literal migrate Axis1.4 wsdl (rpc-encoded) to Axis2 doc-lit
Date Mon, 30 Jul 2007 15:16:33 GMT

Thanks for the help, I see the necessity to use axis1, now what do you think
is the best way to invoke this rpc/encoded service, I want to write a higher
level service in axis2 using document/literal style, and inside of this
service  invoke to the rpc service, but I think I need to mix axis1 and
axis2 libraries,  I know I could decouple service invokation using a ESB,
but I cannot afford to use this.

Client--->Axis2 (Doc Literal)Service --> rpc/encoded

Thanks again

Use Axis 1.4 instead.

Anne