axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Dimuthu <muthu...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Check Signature confirmation: stored SV vector not empty
Date Tue, 31 Jul 2007 01:59:03 GMT
Hi,

Please check "7.2 [Timestamp] Property" section of Security Policy
specification[1]

Regards,
Dimuthu

[1]http://specs.xmlsoap.org/ws/2005/07/securitypolicy/ws-securitypolicy.pdf

On Mon, 2007-07-30 at 18:15 +0200, Jorge Fernandez wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm getting that exception. I'm using axis2 1.2 and rampart 1.2 in both client and server
sides. I receive that exception in the client.

> The first thing I can see in my client is :
> 30-jul-2007 16:46:51 org.apache.xml.security.signature.Reference verify
> INFO: Verification successful for URI "#Timestamp-19502806"
>
> That is the Timestamp sent back from the server. It comes signed even if in my server
policy I don't say that it should be signed.

> I searched for
>
> <wsse:SignatureConfirmation> elements in the response as I could see
> in http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/ws-wss4j-dev/200610.mbox/%3C452FD74B.6010206@HotPOP.com%3E
> and I didn't find any.
>
> When I used rampart configuration without policy, I didn't have
> any problem. Actually is what I'm using at the client side
> for sending the messages to the sever.
>
> In the server, I'm using sample3 policy from rampart distribution.
>
> Can anybody tell me why is this happening??
>
> Thanks,
>
> Jorge Fernández
>

> This is the stack trace:
>
> org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: WSHandler: Check Signature confirmation: stored SV vector
not empty
>     at org.apache.rampart.handler.WSDoAllReceiver.processMessage(WSDoAllReceiver.java:100)
>     at org.apache.rampart.handler.WSDoAllHandler.invoke(WSDoAllHandler.java:72)
>     at org.apache.axis2.engine.Phase.invoke(Phase.java:383)
>     at org.apache.axis2.engine.AxisEngine.invoke(AxisEngine.java:203)
>     at org.apache.axis2.engine.AxisEngine.receive(AxisEngine.java:131)
>     at org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.send(OutInAxisOperation.java:378)
>     at org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.execute(OutInAxisOperation.java:294)
>     at client.Medici_LinkSOAP12PortStub.validateSystem(Medici_LinkSOAP12PortStub.java:747)
>     at client.ClientUtilities.validateSystemTest(ClientUtilities.java:62)
>     at client.Client.main(Client.java:33)
> Caused by: org.apache.ws.security.WSSecurityException: WSHandler: Check Signature confirmation:
stored SV vector not empty

--
http://wso2.org