axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "david" <da...@davidwbrown.name>
Subject rpc-encoded vs rpc-literal vs document-literal migrate Axis1.4 wsdl (rpc-encoded) to Axis2 doc-lit
Date Thu, 19 Jul 2007 20:45:16 GMT
Hello Ann and all the Axis2/wsdl gurus and users, I have a .NET client generated WSDL (rpc-encoded).
I want to convert this WSDL to either: rpc-literal or document-literal such that I can run
Axis2 wsdl2java and generate an Axis2 service. Currently, this service is running as Axis1.4
and I would appreciate very much any and all ideas and suggestions as to how to migrate to
Axis2. I know the Axis2 wsdl2java does not support rpc-encoded. I read Ann Manes blog about
converting wsdls but I am not sure if this can be extended to rpc-encoded. I am secretly hoping
Ann Manes will reply but any and all rants and raves welcomed. I can reply with the target
wsdl in question. Please advise, David.