axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Dimuthu <muthu...@apache.org>
Subject Re: How to specify the key to validate the signature on a response?
Date Thu, 12 Jul 2007 03:10:55 GMT

Hi Pete,

Please look at samples/policy/sample02 in Rampart. Look at the
policy.xml loaded by the client.

In sample02, response message is signed by the service's private key.
Therefore it can be verified using the certificate of the service. In
the policy.xml, it is indicated by the following parameter.

<ramp:encryptionUser>service</ramp:encryptionUser>

Actually encryptionUser's certificate is used for validating the
signature of the response message.

Cheers,
Dimuthu