axis-java-user mailing list archives

From ruchira <ruchira.sha...@ecanarys.com>
Subject Re: org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: Exception occurred while trying to invoke service method trackItemsAtPort
Date Fri, 27 Jul 2007 12:54:40 GMT

Hi Ajay
  i removed both Piped**** attributes from bean class and again deployed and
check it is giving same exception.
org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: Exception occurred while trying to invoke
 service method trackItemsAtPort
	at

org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.send(OutInAxisOperation.java:271)
 	at

org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.execute(OutInAxisOperation.java:202)
 	at

com.canarys.rfid.webservice.service.SystemControlWSStub.trackItemsAtPort(SystemControlWSStub.java:507)
 	at

com.canarys.rfid.webservice.service.SystemControlAndTrackingClient.main(SystemControlAndTrackingClient.java:112)

Regards
Ruchira