axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Sandhu <jasps...@cisco.com>
Subject Context Root Issue using ear format: Spring Aware Web Service using Axis2 1.2
Date Wed, 11 Jul 2007 23:30:41 GMT

Hi,

I have application that uses Spring 2.0.5, Axis2 1.2, JDK 1.4.x.

Issue: If I try to deploy as an ear file with context root e.g. /emco/elcms
on Jboss 4.0.4 or any other application server, Spring Aware Web Service
does not work.

Using: Spring 2.0.5, Hiberate 3.x, Struts 1.2, Axis2 1.2

If I deploy as an alcms.ear file to jboss
http://localhost:9090/emco/alcms OK
http://localhost:9090/emco/alcms/services/SpringAwareService/getValue?val=2
Does not work ???

However, If I try to deploy as an alcms.war file on jboss 4.0.4, tomcat 6.x,
it works.

http://localhost:9090/alcms OK
http://localhost:9090/alcms/services...getValue?val=2 OK

Any idea, what could be wrong with context root. Context root works for the
whole web application except when I try to access web service

I have attached file that has
1) application.xml
2) web services directory services which is included under
WEB-INF/services/SpringAwareService/META-INF/services.xml
WEB-INF/services/SpringAwareService/services.wsdl
http://www.nabble.com/file/p11551142/temp.zip temp.zip